Modern Workplace Engineer (REMOTE)
* Bezons, Ile-De-France
* 2 days on site a month
* 7th August 2023 (Can be flexible)
* 6 Months (Extensions to follow)
* 400 TJM - 600 TJM (Euros)
* They are a BIG systems integrator and Microsoft gold partner. They have 200,000 staff globally, with their HQ in Paris.
* Due to a lack of internal availability, client looking to freelance market for external expertise.
* Client offers a great opportunity for a long-term engagement, when you finish on this project, if they have the availability, they will propose you for another project.
* We have been partners with this client for over 5 years. We work with them all across Europe, and have consultant working within the team at present.
Job Details, Responsibilities:
* Supporting the customer portfolio and assisting them with their Digital transformations.
* Azure tenant skills who can support with the transformation of your customer's Digital Workplace
* Engineer with skills on Production and Migrations that can support with Architecture when needed.
Tech Stack: Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, Azure, Active Directory, MS Teams, Powershell
* The team consists of 6-10 people, this includes everyone from administrator to project manager.
* The working language in the team is French, but there are international colleagues so a business level of English will also be required.
* No specific certificates or qualifications, but any Microsoft or AD certificates will certainly support your application.