Microsoft UC Engineer
- Luxembourg City, Luxembourg - English Speaking Only
- Hybrid Working (2 Days per week on site)
- Start Date : 19/06/2023 (can be flexible)
- Initial Contract until 31/12/2023 with extensions to follow
- Daily Rate : 400 - 650€
- Our customer is one of Europe's biggest System Integrators and Microsoft Gold Partners who run a Managed Service for one of Luxembourg's biggest Banks.
- The sprint phase of their migration to Teams from Skype is about to take place and they need an additional contractor to join the team to help with their excess of workload and to ensure the migration runs as smoothly as planned!
- Given the nature of the customers business they have lots of projects both in Luxembourg, Belgium, France and Germany that they can transfer you onto after this ones finishes, so it's a great chance to extend your stay with their team.
- Glocomms have worked with this customer for over 5 years across Europe and we have a fantastic relationship with their business in Luxembourg having made some project critical placements in the past!
MS Teams Engineer
- Primary responsibilities of the position will include incident management, L2/3 tasks, taking on tickets escalated from the User Support team. Then when some support is needed on the project team they can ask for your assistance!
- Tech Stack : MS Teams, MS Teams Telephony, Skype for Business, Audiocodes, O365
- The majority of the team is made up with the Managed Service staff, with between 8-12 Engineers that handle HLD, LLD, Production and L2/3 tasks.
- The working language is English given the international context of the team, but anyone who speaks French, Dutch or German has an advantage!
- The end customer has close to 5,000 users in Luxembourg and more across the world!
- No certifications are required for the project, but any relevant Unified Communications or Teams certificates can certainly support your application.
- As mentioned above, there is a great opportunity for contract extensions either with this customer ot another account.
Get in Touch
- +44 203 758 8905