Microsoft UC Engineer
- Paris, Ile-de-France - French and English Speaking
- Hybrid work on site in Paris and occasional travel to Poland (Expensed)
- Start Date : 13/03/2023 is possible (Flexible)
- Initial 12-Month Contract - Open to Extensions
- TJM : 450 - 600€
- Our customer is a world leading Systems Integrator and Microsoft Gold Partner, they specialise in Microsoft Systems projects and support customers from 200 users all the way to some of the biggest companies in the world
- Due to a lack of internal skills they are looking to bring in an external/freelance to be dedicated to one of their customers for a long-term mission
- The customers offers many benefits, none more than their huge client portfolio. Should you finish this project successfully there will be more to follow!
- Glocomms have supported this customer across not only France but Europe on many occasions in the past and have a great relationship with their Practise Managers.
Microsoft UC Engineer
- Primary responsibilities of the position will be to work in their production environment supporting their customer in their migration from Cisco WebEx to Microsoft Teams rooms.
- You will be planning and executing live events, collaborating with the customers internal team and global It support from remote AV assistance, helping to run their Customer Experience Center, analyzing day to day operations for potential automation processes and executive meeting support.
- Tech Stack includes : Microsoft Teams Room (MTRoA and MTRoW), Cisco WebEx, Microsoft 365 and Networks.
- Working independently a lot, but communicating with teams both at the end customer and the Integrator to report back on work and collaborate when needed.
- Given the international nature of the business, the working language with their European teams will be in English, but locally in Paris the working language is English.
- There is huge potential for following projects not only with this end customer but also with other areas of the business aswell.
- No certifications are required, but any relevant certificates will certainly support your application.
Get in touch
- +44 203 758 8905