Microsoft Systems Expert
- Bordeaux, France
- 40-60% on site per week
- Start Date : Aiming for 6th December 2021 (the customer is wanting someone to start before Christmas)
- Initial Rolling Six-Month Contract, with extensions up to 3 Years
- TJM : 450-700€
- The end client is a leading manufacturing and pharmaceutical company with over 5000 employees globally across Europe, America, Asia and Africa.
- The requirement has come to the market due to an internal reshuffle and an excess of work load, you will be joining an already existing team with plenty of work to keep you busy!
- The client itself is planning to upgrade the majority of their Microsoft Infrastructure over the next 24 months and you can have a key role within this and be influential in the decision making process.
- Glocomms have supported this customer on numerous requirements and have placed directly in this end customer on a number of occasions previously!
- The key responsibilities will include design work, migrations and upgrades, occasional troubleshooting and some project coordination (speaking with vendors and more external parties)
- Knowledge of O365, Azure, AD, SCCM, Windows Server and Windows 10 are required!
- On a daily basis you will be speaking with and working alongside a team of up to 8 engineers that specialise on slightly different tech stacks giving you the chance to enhance and increase your technical ability in these areas!
- Everyone on the team is a fluent French speaker but also have a business level of English, not everyone is a French Native though, lots of interesting people to work with!
- The customer has around 5000 employees, meaning roughly 5000 users.
- No certifications are required for this position but relevant certificates certainly go a long way in supporting your application.
Get in touch!
- +44 203 758 8905