- Paris, Ile-de-France - French and English Speaker
- Flexible Remote Working - The customer is ideally looking for 3 days per week but it can be negotiated
- Start Date : As soon as 01/09/2022 is possible, but can be adjusted
- 12-Month Initial Contract - 3 Year Project Pipeline
- TJM :500 - 750€
- Our client is one of France's and the world's largest Banking Group, they have locations in EMEA, APAC and the US and have an infrastructure with close to 200,000 mailboxes.
- Due to someone leaving the customer has a space for a Messaging Architect with skills on Cisco Ironport to join the team.
- This is a great opportunity with one of the biggest Bank's in the world, offering the opportunity to work on a huge infrastructure and the chance to be at the front with new technology role outs, migrations and upgrades.
- Glocomms initially started supporting the customer over 5 years ago, so we have a great relationship with them
- Primary responsibilities include : Collecting needs from the client and turning into technical requests, High- and Low-Level Design, Integration and occasionally supporting the L3 team when tickets are escalated.
- Tech Stack : MS Exchange Online, M365, Exchange On-Prem, Cisco IronPort
- Working alongside another Architect daily, but part of a larger Messaging team of close to 10.
- Project Scope : Rolling out a new version of Cisco Ironport into the Infrastructure, whilst also working on the migration from Exchange On-Prem to Exchange Online
- The customer has close to 200,000 end points (users), so are looking for someone with experience on a similar sized infrastructure.
- No specific certifications are required for the position, but anything related to Exchange or Cisco Ironport will go a long way in supporting your application
Get in touch!
- +44 203 758 8905