M365 Security Architect - Remote
- Location: Saint-Denis, Ile-de-France
- Fully Remote
- Start Date : 16/10/2023
- Contract length:12-Month Initial Contract
- Mission Length: Until the end of 2024
- Languages: French and Business Level English
- TJM : 650-850€
- Our customer has a Service Contract with the International Olympic Committee (IOC) to build out the Security Operations Centre for the Paris 2024 Olympic Games.
- The customer offers a great opportunity of being a leading figure in their M365 Security projects, whilst offering a fully remote position.
- Glocomms have worked with this customer for the past 4 years, have many consultants working within the business at the moment and have a great working relationship together.
The position is more focused toward Infrastructure Security, the customer is searching for someone that can help to build out and harden their Digital Workplace and Messaging Systems for the Olympic Communication Centre in Saint-Denis.
- Tech Stack : InTune, MS Defender, Cyber Security, Azure AD, M365
- Primary Responsibilities: Collecting needs from the client and turning into technical requests, High- and Low-Level Design, Integration and occasionally supporting the L3 team when tickets are escalated.
- Team : You will be working with a team of 18 other Digital Workplace professionals, this is a split of Architect's (specialising in different areas, Messaging, SharePoint, Teams etc…), Engineers, Administrators and the Project Manager.
- Project Scope: They are building out the Technical Operations Centre for the International Olympic Committee and require an Architect to help them with this.
- Reason for the Need : They had someone working in the team, but he was not up to the standard required in InTune and Defender. It is key the selected consultant has a wealth of experience in these topics and can work remotely and independently.
Contact me today to find out more!
- Number +44 20 7019 4105