Role: N2/N3 SOC Analyst
Remote : 3 days a week remote 2 days a week on site
Contract: 12 Month Contract
Start : ASAP
- As part of the expansion of the Cyber Security activity, we are currently looking for consultants to respond to the following mission:
- Work in collaboration with the Cyber Defense team already in place
- Work in collaboration with the outsourced SOC
- Exploitation of security tools (SIEM, IDS/IPS, Vulnerability Scan, WAF, EDR, etc.) in search of threats
- Level 2/Level 3 role on the management of security alerts allowing a good understanding of security issues
- Ability to do vulnerability management and scanning.
- Ability to do alert management and incident management
- Writing skills with the aim of formalizing management procedures, reflex sheets, capitalizing on what has been done
- Ideally, the candidate should have skills in terms of secure development, in order to support the team with vulnerability scans on WEB applications.
The activity being young, the profile sought must have a certain autonomy and have the ability to identify relevant subjects or to be addressed as a priority by the team.
- Work on setting up a SOC
- Work as a SOC analyst L2/N3
- Skills in vulnerability management
- Knowledge of safety standards and procedures
- SIEM: QRadar
- Ticketing: Service Now
- Vulnerability scanning