Level 2 SOC Analyst - Portugal - Freelancer
I am currently seeking a highly motivated and skilled Level 2 SOC Analyst to join a Security Operations Center (SOC) team for a large Investment Bank based in Porto.
- You will play a crucial role in detecting, analysing, and responding to security incidents while utilizing advanced tools like Splunk or QRadar.
- Monitoring, analysing security events and identifying potential threats.
- Investigate and analyse security incidents escalated from Level 1 analysts to determine the nature and scope of the threat.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to mitigate risks, enhance security measures, and contribute to the continuous improvement of our security operations.
- There is an opportunity for this position to become permanent after the initial 12 month contract (salary to be discussed)
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 12 months (then an option to become internal employee)
Language: English & French OR English & Portugese
Please apply if your skills match this description! Interviews are rapidly taking place.