Working with an IT service company, we are searching for a freelance Network Security Engineer to work on a long term mutli year project.
- Role: Network Security Engineer
- Duration: Long Term
- Location: Toulouse
- Hybrid Working 50/50
- Start Date: April (Flexible)
The engineer with will be working as part of a large migration project and will be responsible for:
- Conduct security audits using data gathered from network and security equipment.
- Analysis, advice, and coordination of the steps arising from your migration audit
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and incident management
- Plan your requests for changes and follow up with the operational staff
- L3 Support
- 5+ years experience in the networking industry
- Solid technical experience and knowledge of security firewalls paltforms: Palo Alto, Fortinet, F5, Bluecoat and Tufin
- Strong experience and skills in Network - TCP/IP, Network Access Control (NAC), Routing and Switching, Cisco devices
- Cisco certifications e.g CCNP/CCIE
- Agile methodology
- Strong communication skills
Please apply directly if you are interested!