Ansible DevOps Engineer
- Role: Ansible/DevOps Engineer - Hybrid
- Contract: 6 Months Renewable
- Mission length: 12 months
- Location: Montreuil, Ile-de-France
- Role: 3 days on site a week
- TJM: 450 - 600 EUR
- Start: 23rd October 2023
- Glocomms are currently working with a major French banking group searching for an Linux/Devops Engineer with experience in Ansible Tower interested in taking up a long-term freelance role in Paris.
- Client offers a great opportunity for a long-term engagement, when you finish on this project, if they have the availability, they will propose you for another project.
- Due to a lack of internal availability, client looking to freelance market for external expertise.
- We are long-term partners with this client and have more exciting future projections in the plans with them.
- Ensuring the continuous operational functionality of the Ansible infrastructure.
- Executing a seamless upgrade of the Ansible platform from Ansible Tower 3.8 to Ansible Automation Platform 2.4.
- Oversight and administration of user accounts, organisational structures, and team management within Ansible Tower and Ansible Automation Platform.
- Providing extensive support to the Linux operations team, promoting best practices, playbook development, and proficient utilisation of Ansible Tower and Ansible Automation Platform.
- Streamlining object creation within Tower and AAP (including inventories, credentials, job templates, jobs, schedules, etc.) through the automation of Jenkins pipelines.
- Supervising the approval process for collections uploaded by other teams onto the private automation Hub.
- Implementing Ansible Automation Platform installation within Openshift 4 utilising an operator-based approach.
Tools / Softwares : Ansible tower 3.8, Ansible Automation Platform 2.2/2.3/2.4, AutomationHub, Git, gitlab, Jenkins, Vault, Python, Docker, Artifactory, Jira, Confluence, Openshift 3/4, TSM
Contact me today to find out more!
+44 207 019 4108