My client, a leading cloud company, is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team for a long term project.
- Maintain test and recipe platforms in operational condition;
- Receive and install, if necessary, application and technical components;
- Respond to requests and resolve anomalies on environments;
- Maintain the repository of application versions installed on environments
- Ensure the evolution of application deployment modules with release management tools while respecting the DEVOPS "best practices": GITLAB, JENKINS, ANSIBLE, TERRAFORM, CI/CD
- Design, build and operate the processes and tools necessary for the provisioning of environments to ensure the maintenance and evolution of the IS
- Experience with VMware virtualization is a benefit
Skills & Experience
- Devops engineer with 5 years experience.
- Candidate must have experience with Ansible, Terraform, CI/CD,Gitlab, Jenkins
- Solid experience/background in Linux or Systems Engineer
- Experience with automation playbook
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- System Administration background.