An international bank based in France is looking for a passionate and solutions driven Junior Database Administrator who has knowledge and experience with Oracle or is looking to start their professional career in the tech industry.
1-3 years of experience is ideal but role is also open to driven fresh graduates from related degree who are willing to learn!
Role: Oracle Database Administrator
Type of role: Hybrid (50/50 onsite & remote)
Duration: 12 months contract
The ideal candidate will possess a range of hard skills or knowledge of MySQL, BigQuery, AWS (Amazon Web Services), or Microsoft Azure. Familiarity with SQL and Python is a plus.
- Must have an interest within the IT and technology industry
- Have the desire to contribute and learn
- Recognizes potential problems and quick on their toes to respond; solutions driven
- Very precise and detailed in their work
- Be security-minded in their work especially when rolling out database configurations
- Can work well independently but also agile to work collaboratively
- A committed, reliable and responsible individual to their work and the team
They are looking to interview people immediately to begin the role shortly.
If interested, send over your most updated CV along with your availability for a call.
For more information, contact