AD Security Expert
- Montreuil, Ile-de-France - French and English Speaking
- 3 Days per Week on site
- Start Date : 10/10/2022 is possible
- 12-Month Contract (3-Year Scope)
- TJM : 450 - 700€
- Our customer is one of the biggest banking groups in the world, they are HQ'd in Paris, but have locations in EMEA, APAC and the US also.
- Due to an internal reshuffle and some staff finishing they have this space in their team.
- The customer offers a long-term opportunity, the chance to implement ideas based off your own work, full backing when proposing new solutions and flexible remote working.
- Glocomms have worked with the customer for close to 5 years and are responsible for multiple project-critical hires into their business.
AD Security Expert
- Responsibilities include : Understanding major modern challenges around securing AD services, Piloting technical studies around securing the AD services, studies with IT risk correspondents as well as the provider MS., coordinating projects revolving around security the group's AD and following up on the different security Audits around AD, summarise and explain the results
- Tech Stack :AD Authentication mechanisms (kerberos, NTLM), AD Trust relationship mechanisms, AD security tools (Pingcastle, ChangeAuditor, bloodhound..), Security architecture of Active directory and mainly the Tiering model, Knowledge of pki systems, federation services (ADFS), Azure AD connect, and exchange servers
- Working as part of a team of 12-15 other engineers, from L1 to Architects.
- The team is very multicultural but the working language is French.
- The customer can offer a long-term engagement with 3-Years of work available for the right consultant.
- No specific certifications are required, but any relevant AD or Security certificates will go a long way in supporting your application.
Get in Touch
- +44 203 758 8905