- Create and deliver field-ennoblement strategy and materials, including demos, presentations, blogs, technical white papers, videos and field training courses
- Spearhead company's social media efforts including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Blog and others.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing to create the content and proof points required to accelerate market adoption of company solutions.
- Work closely with the Business Development team to produce joint marketing collateral for Partners
- Perform market analysis and provide requirements for potential future releases to product management
- Develop messaging around customer challenges, key product and solution benefits and competitive advantage
- Actively spearhead guerrilla marketing including posting messages on message boards, evangelizing at conferences, etc.
- Participate in technical customer meetings, events, ensuring demos, event themes, collateral & a "solution-first" approach
- Create/ conduct customer and industry surveys leveraged for PR, product improvement and strategic initiatives.
- Create a customer referral program to increase revenue for the company.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or computer science
- 5+ years experience as a product marketer (outbound)
- Credibility in the security sector based on past delivery and/or certifications
- Knowledge of the threat intelligence, XDR, SIEM, SOAR or related security market, including key players, market trends, and technology direction. Awareness of security matrix's or governance models in the enterprise security marketplace (PCI, HIPAA, ISO) is a plus
- Background in B2B software or network security industry
- Process and project management skills with successful experience influencing cross functional teams