My client is a multi-national telecommunication company, they're a global integrator of communications product and services for multinational corporations. My client is working with one of the largest banks in France, and they're looking for a Video Conference Engineer to join their exciting team.
Location:South of Paris
Remote work: Hybrid work (2-3 days onsite)
Type of profile: over 4 years engineering experience
Duration of the mission: 6 Months (renewable contract)
As a Video Expert, your responsibilities are as follows:
- Ensure the completion of missions (audits, implementations and major deployments, migrations, revenues, etc.) by ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction
- Draft documents and reports associated with the conduct of these missions
- Provide technical support to our customers and your colleagues involved with our customers (sales, pre-sales, support)
- You have already participated in several deployment projects, from the design phase to the activation of services and users (solution implementation, testing, piloting and migration).
- You are an expert on at least one Visio solution: Poly, Cisco, Pexip and MTR on the implementation, configuration and troubleshooting phases.
- You have expertise on the operation of the SIP/H.323 protocol and their troubleshooting.
- You have customer support and training experience.
The client is currently holding interviews this week and next week, so if the position is of any interest to you please could you provide me with me an updated copy of your CV and your availability to speak. elvis.dosu(at)glocomms.com/ / +44 20 3375 8271