Threat Detection Engineer
A leading global MDR company is looking for a senior level detection engineer to join their cyber security team. This position will lead in endpoint detection, security intelligence and network threat detection engineering and support the SOC team in their efforts to identify and mitigate threats.
- Develop and implement enhancements to assist in detection, prevention, and analysis of security threats
- Implement and maintain detection capabilities across multiple technologies including Splunk, QRadar, LogRhythm, Carbon Black, and CrowdStrike
- Develop and implement security use cases to improve the visibility of the threat landscape
- Communicate cybersecurity best practice and best practical solutions to both internal and external teams to improve the security maturity for organizations
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- 5+ years experience in security operations including detection engineering, incident response and/or threat intelligence
- Experience with Insider Threat technologies (SIEM, Data Loss Prevention solutions, host forensic solutions).
- Knowledge and familiarity with Cyber Kill Chain Framework and MITRE ATT&CK
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
**Compensation based on candidate experience, expertise and interview performance.
If you are interested in this role, do not hesitate to apply!