Role: Telecom Project Manager
Location: South Paris (Massy)
Duration: Long duration
TJM: 400 - 600€ p/day
Work Type: Hybrid - 2 days remote p/w
Our customer is an IT and communications services company and Global Integrator of communications products and services for multinational corporations, that helps companies collaborate, operate, and engage with customers.
- Private Mobile Radio Program (PMR or MPN/ Mobile private Network) integration in France.
- In this capacity, you recruit and supervise a high-performance team made up of project managers, architects, Pre-Sales engineers and Production engineers (Core network / Radio / System / OSS, 4G, 5G).
- Planning and estimation of project man-day loads
- Contract management, global planning and critical path management,
- Coordination of different teams and/or external service providers
- Ensure the production of deliverables and organize the recipe,
- Management of budgetary progress,
- Management of project governance bodies (project monitoring, technical workshops, Copil),
- Animation of operational committee meetings and participation in steering committees
Project Experience : Experience managing Core network / Radio/ PMR / OSS, 4G, 5G projects
Techstack : (tools likely to use)
- Windows 10, MS Project, SharePoint, Visio, O365, Agresso, ODIS
- +44 207 019 4108