Telecom Project Manager
- Role: Telecom Project Manager
- Contract: 6 Months Renewable
- Mission length: 1-2 years (Open to extensions)
- Location: Massy, Ile-de-France
- Role: 3 days on site a week, 2 days remote
- Languages: French speaking role, (English is a bonus)
- Start: Immediately
- TJM: €400-€600
- Glocomms are currently working with one of France's largest telecommunication service providers who are in the need of a Telecom Project Manager who will recruit and supervise a high-performance team made up of project managers, architects, Pre-Sales engineers and Production engineers (Core network / Radio / System / OSS, 4G, 5G).
- Due to a lack of internal availability, client looking to freelance market for external expertise.
- We are long-term partners with this client and have more exciting future projections in the plans with them.
- Planning and estimation of project man-day loads
- Contract management, global planning, and critical path management
- Coordination of different teams and/or external service providers
- Ensure the production of deliverables and organise the recipe
- Management of budgetary progress
- Management of project governance bodies (project monitoring, technical workshops, Copil)
- Animation of operational committee meetings and participation in steering committees
Project Experience: Experience managing Core network / Radio/ PMR / OSS, 4G, 5G projects
Technical Environment: Windows 10, MS Project, SharePoint, Visio, O365, Agresso, ODIS
Get in touch today to find out more:
+44 20 7019 4105