Location: Central Paris (2 days remote, 3 days on site)
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months
One of our major clients situated in the Sporting industry in France is looking for a technical project manager. The client has highlighted the urgency for this position and will be organsing interviews before the end of the week.
Glocomms has successfully placed contractors with them within the last 12 months. Consistently placing contractors with this client has created a strong relationship with the client.
Job Title: Technical Project Manager/ Application Developer
The data engineer will be tasked with managing and organising data whilst also using soft skills to communicate data trends to others in the organisation. The client expects the data engineer to develop, construct, test and maintain architecture whilst aligning it with the business requirements.
Minimum 5 years of experience including experience as a technical project manager
- Good knowledge of Windows OS (registries, Windows commands, Powershell) and Linux
- Ideally knowledge of development in C #, java, code auditing
- Ideally knowledge of iOS and Android Apps (for taking bets via SMS and Viber)
- Knowledge of Oracle type data models
- Able to write specifications and follow tests, deliveries, MEPs
- Autonomous, rigorous, knowing how to pilot a TMA remotely (follow-up of actions, reminders, escalation)
- Intellectual curiosity allowing effective investigation of technical issues
There are 18 people in the team you will be joining. The data platform project is expected to take 2 years. French will be the main language spoken in the office with occasional English being used.