Our client is a remote-first Series A start-up that adds a keystone technology to the BaaS stack. Their low-code solution helps banks, credit unions, and brands to launch and sustain new financial products. They support installment lending programs, revolving lending programs (credit cards, charge cards, lines of credit), and even more unique customizable programs that make sense for a team's business model.
Our client is looking to add a master relationship-builder and dynamic communicator with a track record of successfully building rapport with client partners. The Customer Success Manager (CSM). This position has a key role in encouraging the health, retention, and growth of multiple clients. The CSM serves as the trusted point of contact for a portfolio of customers, beginning from the last stages of the sale and through on-boarding, project success, and renewals. They proactively engage accounts to ensure optimal leverage of the product and its best practices towards business goals, thinking outside the box for ways customers can increase business value and drive long-term customer success.
- Meet periodically with clients to review needs and concerns, and any trouble tickets.
- Ensure that our client's system training is becoming an integral part of new hire on-boarding for clients, especially those folks in new positions in Technology, Product, Operations, Risk Management, or Credit Risk Management areas of the client's business.
- Ensure clients receive Business Review meetings and a review of how our client has performed for them and assess feedback to coincide with their most recent Net Promoter Score.
- Scorecard rank client satisfaction based on client interactions and in partnership with a leadership action plan for improvement for those clients that present an attrition risk.
- Advocate for completion of tickets, resolution of non-critical problems with the Technical Support Engineer, Engineering Teams and other internal stakeholders.
- Maintain strong working relationships with Sales, Marketing, Support, and Product Management teams.
- Help shape our client's Product strategy to meet high-value client demands; including identifying key feature requests by clients that would better the product usability.
- Minimum of 2 years of customer success, strategic account management, or sales experience in a business-to-business SaaS environment or equivalent Technology project experience in a SaaS vendor or vendor management role.
- Experience commensurate with size and complexity of assigned customer(s).
- Experience and ability to code in Sequel Database, understand API endpoints and multiple environments.
- Ability to use Postman collections to trouble shoot payload problems, understand 400 and 500 errors.
- 5 years+ of Operational experience, preferably in Contact Centers serving lending or financial institutions, banks, insurance, or investment businesses.
- Have a natural proactive, service-oriented, and value-seeking nature; willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty while approaching all situations with an empathetic and patient manner.
- Demonstrable success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing a consistent and high level of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment.
- Excited about driving analytical exercises to analyze, manage, monitor, and report on key data trends in efficiency, quality, and/or Customer Satisfaction based upon data observation, correlation, and gap analysis.