A highly prestigious trading firm is seeking a skilled Team Leader for their Network Security team.
Chicago| Remote available in consideration for rock star candidates.
The individual will lead in the efforts of protecting the infrastructure and networks. Design, configure, implement, coordinate security controls, audit configurations, and network design in a hybrid compute environment.
- Collaborate with Network Team and other members assisting in collecting requirements and solutions implementations
- Implement Security Controls
- Dissect and analyze network packet captures to dig into security incidents and to understand where things are failing
- Audit Configurations
- Design Networks in a hybrid compute environment
- Investigate, configure, maintain, and upgrade firewalls, IDS/IPS and VPNs
- Build tools and automation process via Python
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or other related degrees from a prestigious university
- Have experience working in Quantitative Trading Firms, Investment Banking firms, or Hedge Funds
- Network engineer experience with implementation and support
- Full understanding of network and security concepts like TCP/IP, UDP, OSI Model, Layer 1/2/3, and etc.
- Strong network and security foundation/background
- You have strong firewall environment (Palo Alto or Cisco) knowledge, ideally Palo Alto.
- Strong proficiency with Python
- 4+ years of related Security
- 4+ years of experience with Firewalls, VPNS, and IDS/IPS
- Strong understanding of Security and Network fundamentals/foundations
- Generous Parental Leave, Family Medical Leave, Child Care Benefits, Company sponsored family events, Flexible work schedule
- Health, Dental, Vision, Mental Benefits
- Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- Onsite Gym + Wellness Programs
- Others: Perks, Discounts, Professional Development, Retirement and Vacation/Time off Benefits