Our client - a top aerospace and defense agency in the US - is actively looking for an outstanding Senior Systems Security Engineer to be a key member of their elite organization, focusing on anti-tamper and program protection specifically.
Hands-on keyboard skills will be key here, including a strong software development background and experience with embedded systems. The ideal person is ready to transition from the software side to systems engineering, and excited to bring their expertise to a reputable, employee-first organization.
- 3-10+ years of experience in software or systems engineering on the product side, including anti-tamper and reverse engineering
- Well-versed in DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) & implementing (not just assessing) NIST security controls
- Capable of system / software security analysis and vulnerability assessments
- Proficiency in C/C++
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related; relevant military experience accepted as well
- Authorized to work in the US
Benefits / Perks
- Generous healthcare, wellness, retirement benefits
- Excellent compensation package including 401K and investment options