Systems Engineer (Active Directory)
- Nanterre, Ile-de-France - French and English Speaking
- 2 Days per Week on site
- Start Date : 17/10/2022 is possible (Can be flexible)
- Internal Contract
- 60,000€ - 80,000€ per year
- Our customer is a world leading Digital Payroll and HR company, based over in the US and have locations all over Europe and Asia.
- Due to a gap in their team they are looking to add an experienced Active Directory Engineer into their team, who can support in their projects over the next few years.
- The customer offers a fantastic opportunity to lead projects from a Technical Lead position, lead technical conversations with Product Owner and Program Managers and the chance to work on cutting-edge and the latest tech within AD.
- Glocomms have supported this customer across Europe for the last 5 years and are responsible for key hires within their Infrastructure teams.
- Primary responsibilities : Undertaking technical investigations to propose, build and deploy new solutions, identifying enhancements to reduce incidents and problems, technical leader for L2 teams, testing / implementing production changes and proposing new features to simplify and secure the infrastructure.
- Tech Stack : Active Directory, Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, Powershell, Windows Server, Azure networking policy server extension
- Working as part of a team of between 6 and 10 other engineers, supporting L2 teams and taking on L3 tasks when required.
- Project scope : The customer plans to revolutionise their infrastructure over the next two years, including migrating over to Azure AD, hardening the infrastructure and automating tasks.
- As you will be joining an international team, English is the working language.
- The customer has close to 80,000 staff globally to offer an idea of the size of the technical environment.
- No certifications are required, but any relating to AD, Azure or Microsoft will certainly go a long in way in supporting your application.
Get in Touch
- +44 203 758 8905