Linux / Automation Engineer
- Montreuil, Ile-de-France
- 50% Working on Site - (3 Days one week, 2 Days the next)
- Start Date : 28/11/2022 is possible - Can be flexible!
- 12-Month Contract - 3-Year Project Scope
- Daily Rate : 450€ - 650€
- Our customer is one of France's and the World's Biggest Banking Groups, they are headquartered in Paris but have a presence in USA, Asia and various locations around Europe.
- Due to a lack of internal skills, the customer has reached out to the external/freelance market in order to the right candidate !
- The customer offers a long-term stable project, the opportunity to work on one of the biggest infrastructures in the world and to take a lead role in their project over the next 3 years.
- Glocomms have supported this customer for close to 4 years and are responsible for multiple placements within their business.
There are two jobs available within the team:
- Linux L3 Engineer - RedHat Linux (RHEL/Suse/Ubuntu/CentOS)
- Linux Build Engineer - Linux, Ansible, Ansible Tower and Powershell
- We are really searching for someone with a real passion for Automation, who can challenge the teams current practices and be at the front of their DevOps movement over the next 3 years.
- The team has a total of 25 Engineers with 15 making up the RUN team and the other 10 focusing on project work. When needed the L3 team support with projects also, giving you a chance to learn on the job and join their Automation journey!
- Given the nature of the business they require someone with a working level of English, but the office is a French speaking environment.
- There is a fantastic opportunity to be with the customer long-term, they want someone to join the team to be with them for 3 Years.
- No certifications are required, but any relevant Linux, Ansible, Puppet, DevOps or Automation certificates will certainly go a long way in securing your application.
Get in Touch
- +44 203 758 8905