Systems Architect - Identity Access Management
- Toulouse, France - French and English Speaker required
- 100% on site, of course observing French COVID restrictions at the moment
- Start Date : As soon as 24/01/2022 is possible
- 12-Month Initial Engagement on a rolling contract
- TJM : 500€ - 700€
- Glocomms customer is a leading Digital Computing agency and their end customer is a High Security Company within the Aerospace and Defence sector.
- The mission will be complex and the end customer doesn't have the man power or knowledge internally so are reaching out to the freelance market.
- Given the complexity of the Infrastructure and the High Security features, it will give you the chance to explore areas of Infrastructure that most companies wouldn't take into account giving you the edge for future ventures.
- Glocomms have supported our customer for close to 3 years now across France and have supported this specific end customer on requests previously.
Systems Architect - IAM
- The primary responsibilities for this mission include : Drafting of Technical Architecture, writing the systems deployment document, consolidation of system requirements, conducting the initial audit and transferring customer needs into architecture and working closely with the ISS Governance team.
- Required Technical Skills : IAM Subjects (Active Directory, API Gateway, SAML, OIDC,, LDAPS, Kerberos), Windows Server, Scripting (Powershell or Bash is preferred)
- Working within a small Architecture team, but being within a leadership role in the engineering team. Daily you'll be working alongside 8-15 Engineers and Architects.
- The initial engagement will be for one year but given the nature of the mission and the customer there is potential for future projects to follow.
- No specific certifications are required for this mission but any relevant Active Directory or IAM certifications will certainly got a long way in supporting your application.
Get in touch
- +44 203 758 8905