Linux System Engineer
- French and English fluent
- 50% Hybrid
- 22nd of May
- 12 month contract - 3 year project
- * Great opportunity to work with the top bank in the European Union, with close to 190,000 employees and are always working to meet expectations of clients and staff.
- Be a part of a challenging, essential and high impact projects and keeping up to date with the lastest technologies.
- * With a 4 year and growing relationship with this client, the opportunities are endless as there are numerous long term projects within the company.
- Linux System Engineer
- Working alongside a team of 25 people.
- Ensure the maintenance in operational condition of Linux RHEL infrastructures (support, on-call, evolution of the infrastructure ...)
- Install and perform maintenance in operational conditions of Veritas Cluster and GPFS cluster environments on Linux
- Define Linux standards, engineering rules, processes and Configuration Management tools
- Build deployment infrastructures based on Kickstart, Ansible
- Automate recurrent exploitation gestures (via Ansible and/or shell scripts, Python, Ruby, ...)
- Participate in the optimisation of operated server environments
- Performance audits
- System Tuning
- Your technical and relational skills will be key in carrying out your missions. Your rigour, your autonomy, your versatility and your excellent communication skills are essential assets.