Systems Engineer - OpenStack, Ansible, CEPH
- Montreuil, Ile-de-France
- 2 Days per Week on site
- Start Date : 13/02/2023 - Can be flexible
- 12-Month Mission - 3 Year Project
- TJM : 500 - 675€
- Our customer is one of the World's biggest banking corporations and have a big stamp on Paris. The vast majority of their IT work is done in Paris with sub-teams based in Spain, USA and Singapore.
- Due to someone leaving their team and an excess in project demand they are looking to add 2 Engineers to their team.
- The customer offers a fantastic opportunity for a long-term stable mission, working on one of the biggest projects of it's kind and the chance to be one of the first to get your hands on the latest tech.
- Glocomms have supported the customer for close to 5 years and have been responsible for key hires in multiple areas of their business.
- Primary responsibilities include : LLD, Build and L3 Operations, they have a L1/2 team based in Madrid so you will only need to touch Operations when escalated from that team.
- Tech Stack includes : OpenStack, Ansible, RedHat, Linux, CEPH and Windows Server.
- The team has 3 Engineers working in it currently, the customer is looking to increase this to 6 by the end of Q2.
- The project at hand is to deploy OpenStack as the customer's IaaS in their private cloud to enable virtual servers to be made available to users. Their aim is to integrate their Virtualisation team with their OpenStack team by the end of 2023.
- Given the international environment, the customer needs someone with a technical level of English.
- The environment has around 100 OpenStack servers with close to 7000 virtual machines.
- No certifications are required, but any relevant certificates will certianly go a long way in supporting your application.
Get in Touch
- +44 203 758 8905