Title: Strategic Account Manager (m/w/d) permanent
Location: Hybrid (Amsterdam)
Compensation: 150.000 - 200.000€ 60/40 OTE
Company Summary: Being one of the leaders in Industrial Automation software, this company has acquired clients such as Ford Motor Company, Siemens, Bosch, Collins Aerospace, and NASA JPL.
For this position, its target market is the Industrial sector, thus experience selling to this vertical is an advantage. Given its success in Europe and the U.S., the company is looking to further expand its team in the Netherlands to seize the numerous opportunities the market has to offer in the Benelux region, and in the near future, all of Europe.
- Manage a customer base in the Benelux region
- Represent the company's portfolio with respect and fairness
- Meet individual sales goals through marketing, technical support, and sales support
- Increase market position
- Lead contract negotiations with new customers
- Lead and participate in workshops, webinars, presentations, and virtual consultations
- Bring together cross-functional teams (Product Management, Marketing, Engineering, Solution Architects)
- Dutch and English fluency
- Experience using the Business Model Canvas (or similar methodology)
- Experience selling into the Industrial Sector
- Experience in engaging senior level executives and the C-suites
- Demonstrable track record in successful sales
- knowledgeable in embedded technologies
- Flexibility of Home Office
- Transportation & lunch allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Collective healthcare insurance
- Birthday and volunteer time off
Does this position sound interesting to you? If so, don't delay and send me an email with your updated CV!