My client are a post-IPO, market leading cloud security vendor who are currently searching for a bilingual (French/English) Strategic Account Executive to win new business across the French market.
The business itself are market leader having seen over 70% growth in the previous 2 years. This presents an excellent opportunity to join a market leading business.
- Hunt down new enterprise accounts across vertical, building strong relationships with clients
- Work closely with the sales team in identifying new sales opportunities within existing accounts.
- Play a pivotal role at establishing the business at market leaders in the region.
- Have a clear analysis of the technical objectives for the implementation of the product.
- Build forecasts and consistently execute on target.
Skills and experience required:
- 8+ years experience in cyber security sales.
- Must have excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships with clients
- Extensive network with C-suite people in France. Tapping into existing relationships to create new streams of business.
- Self-starting individual who wants to attack the market in France and utilise existing connections.
- Ability to work independently and well within a team.
What this job offers you:
- Highly competitive salary, up to EUR 250,000 packages for the right candidate.
- Offering substantial amounts of stock
- Fully functioning marketing, SDR, SE support.
- Opportunity to work with a niche product and play a key role on a business's journey to IPO.
- Be part of an excellent company culture that encourages an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent support from the entire company.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Harry Moore on 020 3758 8961 or at harry.moore(at)glocomms.com