Title: Staff Software Engineer, DevOps (AWS, Python, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Linux)
Company Summary: My client is a Series-C Artificial Intelligence-Powered Drug Discovery Company with over $400 Million in funding. They are seeking a full time Staff DevOps Engineer to join their rapidly growing team and offer the option to work fully remote!
Responsibilities: As the Staff Devops Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and deploying cloud infrastructure and collaborating with the engineering teams to optimize scientific performance and device automated pipelines for their execution across the organization.
- 5 years experience building & deploying software solutions on cloud platforms (AWS Preferred)
- Experience writing software in Python
- High proficiency working within a Linux environment
- writing shell scripts & basic system administration
- Experience with container-based platforms
- Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Proficiency with infrastructure management tools
- Terraform and/or SaltStack
Nice To Have
- Experience automating software development processes
- Experience managing large-sized data sets within cloud storage systems
- Biological, microscopy, and/or chemical data-sets experience
- Experience implementing infrastructure following compliance guidelines
If you feel like you meet these requirements and have a deep desire to make a difference in the world then apply in today!