Staff Software Engineer
Fully Remote (Based in NYC)
My client, a leader in the HealthTech space, is looking for a Staff Software Engineer to help design and implement highly distributed systems. Their cloud-based platform allows users to have transparency of both the cost and quality care for every medical procedure. They are a rapidly expanding Series B Startup valued at around $500 Million, based in NYC, operating on a remote model.
- Write clear and concise production code for the cloud-based platform
- Provide effective and constructive feedback through reviews of others' code; testing and fixing bugs throughout the process
- Establish continuous improvement processes that impact how we can deliver code and how we collaborate to build product.
- Gather data insights, build models for product improvements or internal use.
- 7+ Years of Experience in the Software Engineering space
- A record of creating sweeping improvements in stability, performance, and scalability across major business-critical systems.
- Consistently able to reduce the complexity of projects, services, and processes in order to get more done with less work
- Shapes broad architecture; ships multiple large services, complex libraries or major pieces of infrastructure.
- Has made an obvious positive impact on the entire company's technical trajectory
- Sets short to medium-term strategic technical direction, able to look ahead 6-12 months and identify the areas of greatest need and create plans to improve them
- Work/life balance through fair work hours and generous PTO
- Remote Work Flexibility (Can relocate to NYC if wanting to work in person!)
- Collaborative and Inclusive Work Culture
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits