A pre-IPO software company is looking to expand it's Product Security - Mobile Platforms team! They are looking for a Staff Product Security Engineer with experience in mobile applications or other software applications with significant web exposure.
This position is for a Staff-Level engineer who will be hands-on developing (60%), while doing architecture, advising management, leading and mentoring other engineers. This role has no permanent direct reports, but will oversee contractors and offshore resources on certain projects.
The location for this role is the San Francisco Bay Area (2 choices of office location), and will require a hybrid work schedule. There may be relocation assistance provided upon an offer. This company can sponsor visas for this role.
- 10+ years' experience in Security Engineering or Software Development
- Hands-on coding with Python, C/C++, Java or Go.
- Extensive knowledge of product/application security, including secure code review and threat modeling.
- Prior experience in a cloud-native environment, private cloud is a plus.
- Very strong knowledge of GRC regulatory requirements relating to new software product launches, including SOC2, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, and NIST
- Secured products shipped to market at enterprise scale successfully
- Prior experience managing or mentoring junior engineers
If you are interested in learning more or being considered for this opportunity, please apply to the ad!