SRE Observability Engineer
Company Summary: A leading company that is building a marketplace for the Moment of Intent by improving the search experience for consumers, while respecting privacy and delivering media as a service to advertisers and distribution partners.
The SRE Observability Engineer will be responsible for:
- Supporting on-prem infrastructure.
- Create and maintain documentation for runbooks, implementations and infrastructure.
- Scale our infrastructure using an infrastructure-as-code mindset.
- Work with the infrastructure team to migrate on-prem infrastructure to a cloud solution.
- BS in Engineering/Computer Science or relevant work experience in the field.
- 4+ years of experience as a Systems or DevOps Engineer.
- 2+ years of experience with container orchestration.
- Strong knowledge of Unix-based systems as well as terraform.
- Competitive base salary.
- Robust continuing education program and management training.
- Generous PTO and paid holidays.
Please don't wait to apply if you are interested in this role.