Operating over 30 websites worldwide is no small feat, which is why our client is looking to build out their team with strong, senior-level Software Security Engineers to guarantee transactions, connections, and investments can happen securely - anytime, anywhere.
This organization has the most comprehensive database in their industry, and conducts extensive research to expand and maintain these information hubs. The main purpose of this role is to secure the software and applications behind all of the above, with a DevSecOps mindset.
Additional qualifications include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Cyber Security or related
- 4+ years total experience as cybersecurity or software engineer; minimum 1+ years as software developer strongly preferred
- Expert-level, hands-on experience using one or more of the following: C# (preferred), Java, C/C++, Python, or Go
- Proven success automating security tooling in CI/CD pipelines, using SAST and DAST
- Capable leading secure code / design reviews
Reporting to the Director of IT Systems & Security, you'll not only have huge impact potential in the direction of this program, but the opportunity to grow as an IC or manager down the road... whichever you choose.
Compensation is extremely competitive, with top-of-the-line health benefits and other incentives as well. Our client requires working in-office 5 days a week, either in downtown DC or Richmond (or, one of their satellite offices in the US for the best candidate). They also require employees be fully vaccinated.
If interested in learning more, please apply today or contact me directly at !
*Note: US Citizenship or Greencard Required