A global market leader in the IT Services industry is seeking a Senior Sales Specialist, focusing on the Modern Workplace area to join its international team.
As a Senior Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for driving forward business opportunities, as well as building and developing relationships with both existing and new customers.
- You will develop a sales strategy in the assigned territory with a prospect list
- Provide industry expertise and client business acumen. Serves as an established subject matter expert in Workplace & Mobility.
- Develop a regional sales plan
- Achieve/overachieve your quotas quarter by quarter
- Manage internal and external customer relationships. Promotes, evangelize, and drive the establishment of technical credibility of Workplace Mobility Offering group with existing and prospective (new logo) clients
Skills and experience required:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 5+ years of selling Workplace Mobility (W&M) business solutions, this can include technical consulting, and or Pre-Sales experience in W&M
What this job offers you:
- Clear career progression path
- Home office flexibility
- Competitive salary with an uncapped commission structure
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Luca Varga on +49 30 800 935 163