A fast-growing, market-leading vendor in int the CX / MarTech space, that is already a Gartner MQ leader for Content Marketing Platforms. is seeking a Sr. Global Strategic Account Manager based in Germany (Munich, Hamburg preferred).
As a Sr. Global Strategic Account Manager, your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop a sales strategy and plan within the region, to drive revenue and growth forward
- Implement the sales plan, ensuring its proper execution
- Develop the account growth strategy for one strategic account and to identify and engage the key global executive stakeholders within this multinational account.
- Actively seek out new sales leads and opportunities through engagement with alliance partners and existing champions from within the account(s).
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in Enterprise Strategic Sales
- Fluent in German and English, any other language is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience in the MarTech, CX areas
- Demonstrable track-record of achieving or overachieving your sales goals
- Strong MEDDIC / MEDDPICC experience
- Experience working on large, complex deals
What this job offers you:
- Amazing career progression
- Flexibility, autonomy
- Very competitive salary with an uncapped commission structure
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Luca Varga on 030 800935163