I am currently working with an American multinational technology company that specializes in specialty glass, ceramics, and related materials and technologies including advanced optics, primarily for industrial and scientific application. They are looking to add a Senior Cybersecurity Analyst to their growing cybersecurity team.
In this position, you will perform data analysis, incident response, investigative analysis, and research on existing and emerging cyber threats, particularly those directed against the company's global networks. You will be responsible with part of leading the growth and optimization of our EDR capability through the development of custom content that focuses on threat actor TTPs and reduces false positives. You will need to "think like an adversary" and engage in threat hunting operations leveraging your knowledge of the tactics, techniques and procedures employed by advanced threats combined with intelligence from multiple sources and provide reporting and briefings to other teams and leadership.
- Bachelor's degree and 4 -7 years of threat analysis and incident response experience.
- Understanding of cyber threat models, including ATT&CK and Cyber Kill Chain.
- Experience working with EDR tools, Microsoft Defender preferred
- Experience with Splunk (preferred) or another SIEM-type platform
- Experience performing "deep dive" analysis and correlation of log data and forensic artifacts from multiple sources.
- Experience in incident response activities
- Previous experience as Threat Researcher and/or Intelligence Analyst.
- Experience with Perl or Python to parse logs, automate processes and integrate systems.
- Experience with dynamic malware analysis, and reverse engineering.
- Leverage understanding of tactics, techniques and procedures associated with advanced threats to create and evolve custom detections that mitigate highly dynamic threats to the enterprise.
- Drive, support, and mentor team enterprise incident response efforts.
- Develop host-based detection content in Microsoft Defender
- Proactively research advanced and emerging cyber threats, and apply analytical understanding of attacker methodologies, system vulnerabilities, and key indicators of attacks and exploits in threat hunting efforts.
- Contribute to threat intelligence reports and briefings that provide situational awareness of cyber threats impacting the enterprise's global network infrastructure, to every level of the organization.
- 100% Remote
- Growth Opportunity
- Full Benefits