Ready to take over a leading role with global scope for the Solution Strategies of a successful manufacturing company? Up for keeping the Data Solutions up to date and advising on the newest trends to maintain a competitive advantage? Join this stable Swiss based company in Zurich that was founded over 100 years ago and kept its vision for innovation.
- You plan, design, implement and operate the global MS Azure solutions to meet the business needs of the company.
- You design strategic Architecture initiatives and projects, including business cases and bring in and share best practices with internal stake holder.
- You deliver prioritized platform initiatives and ensure regular problem solving, tracking and de-bottlenecking including communication with the customers.
- You keep yourself up to date and share knowledge with the Data Science, IoT and Business departments.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant hands on work experience with MS Azure.
- Excellent understanding of data ingestion, processing, management and modelling on Azure.
- Very good knowledge of at least one of the following: Azure Data Lake, Azure ML, Azure IoT Hub, Azure DevOps.
- Being able to work independently - you will be the expert to go to.
- A positive can do mentality and a drive to learn - your mentor will be there until the end of the year to onboard you and then leave the company.
What my client company has to offer:
- A competitive compensation up to 150.000 CHF.
- The opportunity to work in a role with a global scope at a very successful company.
- Experienced team of 15 people.
- Support for training and personal development.
- Secure and longterm job with different opportunities for further development.
- Gain your knowledge in MS Azure and become to an absolute expert.
To learn more about this opportunity, please reach out with your CV.