I have a mission available for a Solution Architect to work on a long term full remote project for a leading IT services company.
- Role: Solution Architect
- Location: Full Remote
- Duration: 6 Months extendable (Long Term)
- Rate: Competitive
- Start Date: ASAP
- Participates in defining domain strategy and ensures alignment within the domain; facilitates hand-off of implementation to other Dev Op team members to deliver and follow patterns.
- Drives discovery or visioning phase to create a high-level design approach.
- Defines an architecture that optimizes flexibility, re-use, scalability, performance, and availability within the domain.
- Partners with dependent domain architects to ensure the architecture is aligned with upstream and downstream systems.
- Drives and prioritizes all escalated activities, including testing, project management and implementation of system upgrades, enhancements, and bug fixes within and across domains.
- Validates the code provided by development and accurately addresses issues reported.
- 3 - 5 Years related work experience.
- Progressive experience in software engineering/enterprise architecture/technology leadership across multiple products, systems and/or platforms coupled with strong business acumen and executive presence.
- Experience working in solutions design and enterprise architecture delivering IT solutions.
- Experience in Enterprise applications, PLM, middle-tier services, database, storage, distributed computing, virtualization and/or application technology.
- Knowledge of technologies and Packaged Platform/Systems including Amdocs Products , Public Cloud services, Digital Technologies etc.
- AWS Cloud experience
- Experience with Kubernetes, Linux Systems and Oracle API Systems
If of interest, get in touch!