My client, a global integrator, are working on a very large virtualisation and automation project for one of their end clients.
They need a senior software developer to provide a different perspective on the project and lead their development team. This lead software developer needs to have the skills and knowledge to spar with (cloud) architects and to extract the information needed to develop software used for automation.
Location: Utrech Area
Duration: 9-12 months
- Object oriented programming such as C#, Java, C++, Python.
- Minimum of 3 year experience as a software developer (a lead developer that can coach and train the development team)
- Need to work from an NL location
- GIT knowledge (version control of software releases)
Nice to have:
A real software developer can learn new tools and programming languages rather quick. So the technical skills below are an indication of what is used:
- vRealize suite (vRealize automation , vRealize orchestration)
- Ansible tower
- Power Shell scripting