A global logistics leader powering the supply chains of the world's top brands and manufacturers, nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies work with them making them one of the fastest growing companies in the logistics industry!
- Follow the company's SDLC
- Make sure that the deliverables meet the needs of the business
- Develop, debug, test, and release new applications and existing applications
- Coordinate development with project deadlines
- Liaise with internal and outside technical staff to specify application solutions and fix issues as necessary
- Interact with the product owner to address any problems or inquiries as necessary
- Collaborate with business and technical specialists to make sure that solutions support the strategic strategy of the firm.
- Four-year college or university Bachelor's degree
- Experience or training in web application development for at least 2 years
- Minimum one year of experience creating applications in C# and PL/SQL and/or SQL expertise
- Experience with third-party logistics, transportation networks, and/or warehouse management (preferred)