Position: Software Developer Big Data
Location: Fully remote
Design, document, develop and test a whole new platform consisting of multiple applications running on Azure cAade future travel in B2B market using cutting edge technologies.
The applicant will contribute to the design and implementation, the TCP architecture and data models in Azure cloud, and in the meantime to ensuring the GDPR compliance of the new product.
To successfully deliver this platform, a close interaction with our business team, QA and other DEVs is necessary. The applicant will need to know the business context and the added value of the platform. The applicant need to quickly integrate into the tech team and work in agile.
- Big Data Engineering: Spark, Hadoop...
- Test and maintain production software
- Comprehensive statistical knowledge
- Strong knowledge in the application of Machine Learning
- Experience with common data science toolkits
- Software automatic deployment using CICD pipelining and Gatekeeping with QA validation
- Docker Microservices orchestrated by Kubernetes
- Distributed database (SQL/NoSQL) is a plus
- Azure Dev Ops is a plus