Brand New Software/Data Architect (AWS, Kafka) Mandate
We have an urgent mandate looking for Software/Data Architects with Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud and Apache Kafka Experience to help support a Global Payments Provider.
The details of this opportunity
Role: Software/ Data Architect
Client: Global Payments Provider
Location: 100% Remote
Availability: July/August/September (The earlier the better)
Contract: 6 months rolling (very likely >12 months)
Interview Process: ASAP - Slots already booked (estimated a week)
Payment: Very Competitive
Overview of the role and experience required
- Administration, maintenance and fine-tuning of Kafka clusters in high-availability mode.
- Design and implementation of a data lake and data ingestion pipelines from various sources (SQL DBs, Kafka, logs, metrics, etc.)
- Taking part in architecturing their event-driven platform.
- Guiding software engineers on best practices of using Kafka from the Data engineering perspective.
- Enabling BI developers to consume consolidated and prepared data.
- Good level of running Kafka clusters.
- Strong experience with designing and running infrastructure in AWS.
- Can review Software Designs.
- Strong SQL abilities.
If available and interested please do be the first to apply with your CV.
Then you will have an introductory confidential discussion with our team of consultants to discuss further details and the proceed quickly with the process of this opportunity!