Strategic partnerships between businesses are beneficial to brands, specifically in broadening their relevance and increasing their addressable market, thereby positioning them in a competitive position. Be it B2B partnerships, partnership marketing and other valuable business partnerships, our client's Partnership Cloud helps businesses of all sizes and industries streamline and efficiently manage their partnerships.
Our pre-IPO client has ambitious and realistic plans to take up market share in their niche. They are looking for talented SaaS sales professionals to join their mid-market team in London.
What You'll Do
* Sell the product to the appropriate accounts and manage towards hitting a pre-set revenue target
* Generate pipeline by proactively sourcing opportunities within the designated territory
* Prepare & deliver world-class demos and value-based presentations
* Answer prospects' questions about product value, uses, integrations, and implementation
* Pro-actively drive the process with a prospective client from initial prospecting to a signed contract and internal handoff
* Drive active engagement by all internal and external stakeholders necessary to close a deal
* Update SFDC daily with all relevant details needed to reflect business reality
What You Have
* Bachelor's Degree
* Independent person with the desire to excel in a competitive and highly rewarding industry.
* Strong communication, effective problem-solving, networking and presentation skills.
* Proven track record of building territories and addressing client needs.
* Experience handling objections at multiple levels of enterprise organizations
* Experience selling SaaS (preferred but not essential)
Working with us
* Competitive Salary Package (£80K+ OTE) + RSU
* Unlimited Holidays
* Flexible working model
* Free, catered lunch on Thursday
* Pension Scheme, Health, Dental Insurance
If you are interested in applying or finding out more about the role, please apply directly and Glocomms will be in contact for next steps.