Endpoint Security Dev Ops Analyst, VP
$150,000 - $200,000 + bonus
Are you a well-versed Endpoint Security Engineer with experience working in the Financial Services industry? Do you have extensive hands-on experience working with Windows desktop/server platforms, as well as application delivery, systems management and endpoint security? Have you collaborated with global SIRT's to strengthen the security posture from an endpoint security standpoint?
Glocomms are partnered with a global leader in the Financial Services space in the search for an Endpoint Security Dev Ops Analyst (VP level) to work alongside the Security Incident Response Team, focusing on engineering and delivering stronger response capabilities as well as implementing new security agents.
Please see some further responsibilities below:
- Responsible for the design and implementation of Windows Infrastructure.
- Have a strong focus on Windows desktop and server platforms, application delivery, systems management and endpoint security.
- Ensuring endpoint platforms, technologies and policies adhere to security best practice.
- Collaborate with architecture, engineering, and advisory teams to implement appropriate security solutions.
- Manage the deployments and upgrades of security agents on a global scale.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to maintain, sustain an enhance security platforms (EDR, malware prevention, data loss prevention and application control).
- Manage third party vendors to resolve solutions and upgrade features.
- Possess a deep technical understanding of endpoint protection (EDR, DLR, malware/anti-virus, attack surface reduction).
- Have extensive experience with scripting technologies languages PowerShell and/or Python.
- Must possess excellent communications skills working alongside senior leadership/C-Suite.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global leader in the Financial Services space, in the fast-paced and dynamic environment, working along highly-skilled intellectuals. If you are a good fit for this opportunity, please apply, and Akash Solankee from the Glocomms Cyber Security team will reach out to you directly.