Working with an exciting security vendor seeking to bolster and grow their product management team. You would be joining a young and ambitious team aiming to secure the digital world.
- Be a strong owner who will regularly dive into the details to understand and solve problems.
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to stakeholders.
- Have a strong customer/consumer focus to deliver world-class tools and systems
- Align relevant stakeholders across the company to execute on strategy and drive business outcomes
- Contribute to propagating a customer-centric culture across the Product Engineering organization & provide customer/market feedback to other product managers to adjust roadmaps
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar discipline from a reputable University.
- 5+ years of experience in product management, software development, or related experience
- Experience working with technical designers, science teams and engineering teams.
- Demonstrated judgment and the ability to think creatively, analyze quantitatively, and problem-solve
- Strong oral and written communication skills, a bias for action, and a proven ability to influence others.