After a recent round of funding and acquiring unicorn status, a leader in the Cybersecurity space is seeking to hire a Technical Product Manager. Coming into a growing team, you will have full autonomy to get things done and solve the hard hitting problems your way.
- Lead the end-to-end success of projects from discovery to launch
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Lead key product initiatives, work cross-functionally with engineering, research, customer success, sales,
- Routinely collaborate with UX in design decisions. Conducts customer and stakeholder interviews and elaborates on personas.
- Catalyze consensus from C-suite, Product, Design, Engineering and Customer Success teams
- Proactively identify delivery risks with an eye for mitigating them
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience as a Product Owner / Technical Product Manager in a technology company, preferably experience of leading-edge Software/IT company with focus on Security Technologies, Solutions, and Tools.
- Product Management certification is preferred but not required (CPO)
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects
- Excellent knowledge of Jira, Confluence
- Experience managing and working with cross functional teams