Senior Solutions Architect | Self-Protecting Data
Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Austin, Texas
Rapidly growing startup looking for a Senior Solutions Architect in the space of Information Technology and Services. This professional will be a client facing, technical individual working closely with the Sales team.
- Provide technical sales support in a fast-paced environment
- Perform technical presentations and demos for customers, partners and prospects
- Set up demonstrations and explain features and benefits to customers and prospects.
- Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities.
- Through discussions with the customer, the Senior Solutions Architect, understands, defines, and documents customer requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or computer science.
- 5+ years experience selling, implementing or supporting enterprise software solutions.
- Familiarity with Splunk, Cloudera or Hadoop.
- Must have experience with C/C++ or similar programming
- Demonstrate a track record of success in client facing situations.