I'm currently working with a leading international law firm that provides innovative legal solutions to the world's top financial institutions and Fortune 500 companies to bring on a Senior Security Engineer to their team! The ideal candidate will have experience securing system boundaries, be able to keep computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks, and effectively secure highly sensitive data.
This is a hybrid opportunity (3 days on site) located in Washington, DC or either Los Angeles, CA. Compensation for the role is 140K -170K Base + Bonus. This is an amazing opportunity to work with an exciting law firm with a global presence and have impact over their security posture!
- Engineer, implement, and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, network, and information.
- Integrate security tasks and activities into system development methodologies
- Create and document secure system development standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Create solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate tasks.
- Assess gaps in policy and propose amendments to existing policy or new policy to address these gaps.
- Provides guidance and support to self-testing, security control assessment, preparation of remediation plans, and development of continuous monitoring plans.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience (preferred); (8 years of experience with cybersecurity or information assurance)
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Technical experience in security systems, including vulnerability management, IAM, security risk assessments, application testing, etc.
- Experience with network security, networking technologies, and network monitoring tools.
If this sounds like a good opportunity for you, please send over your most updated resume along with availability this week for a call!