- Demonstrate products and services to customers and clients on site, via telecommute, and at conferences and trade shows
- Proactively manage evaluation and deployment support
- Effectively present solutions via live presentations and remote webinars
- Conduct research in security and big data technologies to identify trends, best practices, and potential gaps in industry offerings.
- Work cross-functionally to support QA, Solutions Consultants, and Development Teams to resolve business and product issues.
- Support projects via engineering, testing, implementation, and integration.
- 3-5+ years relevant experience in selling and supporting software/security products.
- Experience with networking, server, application and web technologies.
- First-hand knowledge of security related products and technologies (e.g. IDS/IPS, SIEM/Log Management, Firewalls, etc.)
- Extensive experience installing/working with various platforms; Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, etc
- Domain expertise with IT Operations, and/or Security/Compliance and Audit (PCI, SOX, FISMA, GLBA, NERC-SIP, CAG, etc.) is highly desirable.
- Relevant industry certifications (i.e., CISSP, CISA)
- Security Event Management Solution Experience (SIEM, Log Management) with tools such as Splunk, Alert Logic, NetIQ, ArcSight, Tripwire
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention Solution and Forensic Analysis experience a plus.
- Vulnerability assessment/penetration testing experience
- Some software development and/or scripting experience (regex, powershell, etc.) preferred